This week, ROI gathered SEVEN Indiana Uplands student-run businesses for the first Uplands Made conference. This was the first event for students, advisors, and administrators to gather all together since launching their businesses in the last couple of years.
- Eagle Manufacturing (Brown County High School)
- Edgewood Coffee Corral (Edgewood High School)
- Jeep Engineering & Manufacturing (Northeast Dubois High School)
- Lion Manufacturing (Loogootee High School)
- Patriot Manufacturing (Owen Valley High School)
- Shoals Grounds (Shoals High School)
- Wolverine Enterprises (White River Valley High School)
These young entrepreneurs presented their products and businesses, networked and shared experiences, and heard from local startups and business professionals who offered advice on scaling up and career paths.
Special thanks to Dimension Mill and co-organizing this event, and all of our speakers, Jane Kupersmith (City of Bloomington), Mike Trotzke (Cheddar), Jeff Wuslich (Cardinal Spirits), and Abby Cox (YouTube Content Creator).