ROI’s 10-month Career Coaching Fellowship strengthens the skills of individuals serving in career coaching roles throughout the 11 counties of the Indiana Uplands.
The fellowship will grow leadership and expertise by providing fellows the opportunity to
- participate in new learning through professional development,
- engage in regionally specific, career-oriented action research,
- be connected to regional and state-wide partners and resources, and
- be part of a regional career coaching network.
Ultimately, the goal is to activate a cohort of individuals across the region who will
- provide direct support and career coaching to students aligned with the opportunities available in the region,
- share research-based innovative practices with colleagues and district leaders, and
- see an increase in the number of students pursuing and completing relevant pathways that lead to post-secondary opportunities and career readiness.
Fellowship Timeline for 2022-2023
- Applications open on May 16
- Applications close at 5:00 p.m. Friday, May 27
- Notification of selected Fellows in early June
- Fall 2022 through Spring 2023 – ongoing professional development convening monthly
Contact: Jen Staab, Career Connections Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org.