Now accepting applications for cohort 2 of the ROI Career Coaching Fellowship
ROI’s 10-month Career Coaching Fellowship strengthens the skills of individuals serving in career coaching roles throughout the 11 counties of the Indiana Uplands. Applications for cohort 2 are being accepted May 16-May 27, 2022.
The fellowship will grow leadership and expertise by providing fellows the opportunity to
- participate in new learning through professional development,
- engage in regionally specific, career-oriented action research,
- be connected to regional and state-wide partners and resources, and
- be part of a regional career coaching network.
Ultimately, the goal is to activate a cohort of individuals across the region who will
- provide direct support and career coaching to students aligned with the opportunities available in the region,
- share research-based innovative practices with colleagues and district leaders, and
- see an increase in the number of students pursuing and completing relevant pathways that lead to post-secondary opportunities and career readiness.
Fellowship Timeline for 2022-2023
- Applications open on May 16
- Applications close at 5:00 p.m. Friday, May 27
- Notification of selected Fellows in early June
- Fall 2022 through Spring 2023 – ongoing professional development convening monthly
Contact: Jen Staab, Career Connections Specialist, email@example.com.