ROI has launched a 10-month Career Coaching Fellowship to strengthen the skills of individuals serving in career coaching roles throughout the 11 counties of the Indiana Uplands. The inaugural cohort of 19 Career Coaching Fellows was selected from a competitive application process.
The fellowship will grow leadership and expertise by providing fellows the opportunity to:
- participate in new learning through professional development,
- design and complete a regionally specific career-oriented project,
- be connected to regional and state-wide partners and resources, and
- be part of a regional career coaching network.
Ultimately, the goal is to activate a cohort of individuals across the region who will:
- provide direct support and career coaching to clients/students aligned with the opportunities available in the region,
- share research-based innovative practices with their organizations or schools, and
- see an increase in the number of students/adults pursuing and completing relevant pathways that lead to postsecondary opportunities for work or continued education.
Fellowship Timeline for 2021-2022
- Applications open April 19
- Applications close May 7
- Notification of selected Fellows in mid-May
- Fall 2021 through Spring 2022 – ongoing professional development convening monthly
Contact: Emily Menkedick, Education Specialist, email@example.com