Explore workforce housing challenges, needs, and strategies for advancing housing opportunities in the Indiana Uplands.
We’re pleased to announced we’ve added two new sessions to the series: Multi-Family and Single Family Residential Pro Forma Workshops. These workshops will give you an overview of financial modeling for multi-family and single-family residential projects.
Learning objectives include:
- Basic terminology and concepts of a pro forma
- Uses and sources of funds
- Financial concepts such as case flow and amortization
- How valuation and investment (lending) decisions are made
Prior to each workshop, registered attendees will receive a list of terms and definitions, excel-based models, and other pertinent information.
- Learn the results of the Indiana Uplands Housing Study.
- Gain insights from regional employers on how housing relates to workforce attraction and prosperity in the Indiana Uplands.
- Hear stories of successful single-family and multi-family projects.
- Explore creative financing options and incentives available for home construction, infill development, and distressed/blighted home removal.
- Discover how cities and counties are addressing land use issues, permitting, and other infrastructure needs.
Indiana Uplands Housing Study & Single-family Housing
Medium Density & In-fill Housing
Hoosier Housing Ready Toolkit
Financing for Housing Development
Missing Middle Housing
Local Development Public Finance Model