Explore workforce housing challenges, needs, and strategies for advancing housing opportunities in the Indiana Uplands.
Upcoming Workshop: December 9
- Learn the results of the Indiana Uplands Housing Study.
- Gain insights from regional employers on how housing relates to workforce attraction and prosperity in the Indiana Uplands.
- Hear stories of successful single-family and multi-family projects.
- Explore creative financing options and incentives available for home construction, infill development, and distressed/blighted home removal.
- Discover how cities and counties are addressing land use issues, permitting, and other infrastructure needs.
Indiana Uplands Housing Study & Single-family Housing
Medium Density & In-fill Housing
Hoosier Housing Ready Toolkit
Financing for Housing Development
Missing Middle Housing