ROI has developed a Grant Writing Fellowship to help support Uplands communities and organizations secure grant funding from various funding sources at the local, regional, state, and federal levels. The inaugural cohort of 19 Grant Writing Fellows was selected from a competitive application process.
- May 28, 2021: Applications Close
- June 14, 2021: Selected Fellows Notified
- July 22, 2021: Grant Writing Workshop 1 in French Lick, IN
- August 5, 2021: Grant Writing Workshop 2 in French Lick, IN
- September 2021- April 2022: Virtual Monthly Professional Development Sessions and Grant Agency Spotlights
- May 20, 2022: Final Session & Graduation (Location TBD)
Please contact Lisa Abbott, Vice President of Economic and Community Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org.