Funds from the American Rescue Plan Act are heading towards local communities across the country. ARPA offers opportunities for community leaders to fund a variety of initiatives beneficial to the future of your citizens.
Special thanks to Andrea Kern of the Indiana Office of Community and Rural Affairs who joined us over Zoom on June 1 to help us understand the opportunity that ARPA offers to Indiana Uplands communities.
In her role as director of Strategic Initiatives, Andrea has studied the Interim Final Ruling from the United States Treasury, which provides a framework for determining the types of programs and services that are eligible under the ARPA. Andrea has also provided links to additional resources that will be useful as you think about how you might utilize ARPA to fund a variety of initiatives beneficial to the future of your community:
- Coronavirus Local Fiscal Recovery Fund: Non-Entitlement Unit Of Local Government Checklist For Requesting Initial Payment
- Coronavirus Local Fiscal Recovery Fund: Guidance On Distribution Of Funds To Non-Entitlement Units Of Local Government
- Excel Sheet of NEUs & ARPA Funding
- National League of Cities ARPA Resources
- White House Fact Sheet: The American Jobs Plan
- American Federal Investment Guide by Drexel University Nowak Metro Finance Lab
Do you have questions? Let us know how we can help! Contact us at email@example.com.