The Ready Communities 2.0 program will fund projects or programs strategically designed to positively impact the Indiana Uplands and meet the goals outlined in the “Region on the Rise” READI Development Plan. Up to $3 million dollars of READI funding has been earmarked to support this competitive funding program.
Projects and programs should improve regional capacity to attract and retain workforce by creating community amenities or enhancing the attributes that make the region an attractive place to live, work and play.
- Letters of Intent due on July 29, 2022
- Invitations to submit full applications on or before August 15, 2022
- If selected, full application due on September 16, 2022
- Grant awards during the week of October 17, 2022
- *An expedited evaluation process may be available for a small number of projects and programs with well-documented time constraints. Please request details from READI Project Manager Maren Witte, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you believe your project may be eligible for an expedited review. This option is not recommended for most applicants.
This document includes grant guidelines, eligible organizations and projects, evaluation criteria and more.
Access the ROI Grant Portal
Ready to get started? Access the ROI Grant Portal for the Ready Communities 2.0 Letter of Intent application.
Please note: You don’t need the following materials for submitting a Ready Communities Letter of Intent. If selected to submit a full application, you will be asked for these materials with your application.
A registration within SAM.gov (System for Award Management) is required in order to qualify for federal contracts or grants. An up-to-date SAM registration is required in order for you to receive payment. Businesses and entities that register on SAM.gov are issued a Unique Entity ID, a 12-character alphanumeric ID. Applicants will include their Unique Entity ID on their Ready Communities 2.0 applications. For more information, visit: https://sam.gov/content/entity-registration